Thursday, June 11, 2009

So Long...Fair Well...

Hello all of you in the Manhattan area, This week has come oh...too quickly...so many of you we'd love to see before we leave Manhattan for our big move to Texas! Ellie would like to meet you all and show off how she can sit up on her own now! She's full of smiles and jabber these days too! If any of you are around, please stop by this Friday, June 12 anytime from 5 to 7 pm at the Jardine Apartment Complex - Frith Community Center here in Manhattan! Look for the Tower....Frith is just south of it! We'll have some yummy ice cream and toppings to share! Hope to see you! Love, Team Gramkow - Ben, Mandy and Ellie Ellie's Blog: http://elliegramkow.blogspot.com ***************************** I know it's been so long since I've blogged...we're in the middle of moving! Finished 2 weeks up in Iowa, found an apt in Texas, working my last week at Jardine, movers come tomorrow, Ellie to many appts - 6 mo. follow up eye exam (good report); 6 mo. follow up cardiologist (PDA still open, but minimal - so good report); 9 month check up today and she weighs 15 lbs 9 oz; was 26 and 3/4 in long; 42 cm head circumference; we've started rice cereal, sitting up on our own and even rolling over a couple more times... ok, better get to bed, but enjoy a few pictures!
From May 2009

6 comments:

  1. Love the update---she has come so far and she's getting so big!!! What a beautiful family you are. I really enjoyed having you around for the last 2 weeks and look forward to the end of August when we get to come see you in TEXAS! We MN Johnson's love you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it is all going so fast for you! I am glad you have movers taking care of that part of moving. It makes things easier. Enjoy your time in Manhattan!

    PS We are currently in TX and plan on being here until next week Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great reports from the docs...now she's gonna grow by leaps and bounds and before you know it will be running or should I say you all will be running!! The past two weeks were great and we'll see you soon. I did email Beth last night and said we'd have to set up a get together on one of our trips but probably not the first one. They are only 2 hrs from Dallas..maybe 3 from FW so would be a short getaway if you wanted. Love you much....

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's getting so big! Not a fat as her NICU friend but I think she's longer (she looks pretty long and skinny)!! :) Wish we could see you before you move so the two little ones could meet one another--plus I'd love to actually see Ellie myself! So glad for the update and look forward to following it for many years to come! Love the new pics--esp the ones where you can see those teeth!!! Take care and best of luck on your move!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What exciting changes in store for the Gramkow family! It has been so great to have been able to work with you the past two years! You have a beautiful family and Texas is luck to have you! :) I wish you the best of luck in moving and getting settled in! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...I can't believe it! I'll be praying for your guys and I know there will be great and exciting things in TX!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete