Friday, July 17, 2009

Barnyard Buddies

Even before Ellie was born, we had decided to do a barnyard theme for a "nursery" someday...we thought it was good for a boy or girl! 7hyghb (that was Ellie's typing by the say) And even though she is still sharing a room with us, we do finally have enough room for a crib and cute bedding. We sure got a lot of use out of the pack n play that's for sure! So Ben and I celebrated our 4th anniversary yesterday! Wahoo! But what did we end up doing for the evening? Ben came home a little early with flowers! What a great surprise! I did make some Oregano Chicken for a nice dinner. But the rest of the night we set up the crib! Oh how things change once you have a little one. It was fun though...Ellie just kept staring at her crib and had a hard time going to sleep! She kept getting her legs stuck between the bars and would flip to her tummy! Here are some cute pictures. I put the blanket in there too for the pictures! (Of course I had to have a bedding set with a PIG!) Oh, and speaking of PIGS...Ellie and I are going on a spontaneous trip back to Iowa for the North Iowa Fair! YAY! We're so excited to see my Iowa family!
From July 2009
From July 2009
From July 2009

2 comments:

  1. I'll probably get to see you at the fair! We are planning on going! Her first fair...is she ready for the open show with Gpa Weber yet??? :) Travel safe!!!

    ReplyDelete