
Well, poor sweet Ellie. We've had a bit of a rough month and a half. Ellie had like I previously posted, perforated ear drum, ear infection, bronchiolitis, croup at her 18 month check up back in March. Since then, she's had two different cases of double ear infection, and a case of hives! Finally this last one, we got a different antibiotic to do the trick. We had a follow up check up with the nurse practicioner last Thursday, and the infection was gone (Praise Jesus), but there is still a lot of fluid in both ears. So, they prescribed nasonex to see if that would help the fluid. Ellie is such a champ. Seriously, I think she does the nasal spray better than I would! She also gets to have Zyrtec every morning until about June or July. Yeah, I know. Seriously, allergies! The NP said that you have to have 6 ear infections in 6 months to qualify for a tubes consultation with ENT. So we're half way on our way! Yippee. Notice sarcasm here) Oh well, what ever will get her little Ellie ears back to healthy, we'll do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment