Whoopsie Daisies. I've let the blog go for too long with out an update. I've been updating more on FB I guess. Whoopsies.
The Gramkows are doing WELL! We are so blessed to be enjoying the JOYS of life with our little team.
Ellie will be 7 next month. SEVEN. I can't believe it. She will start 1st grade next week, and couldn't be more excited about going to school all day. She is quite the avid reader, and still loves her crafts. It has been such a joy seeing her personality really come out of her shell. She is so brave these days, and loves to entertain an audience with her singing and dancing. As far as princesses, they have taken a back burner. She's into all the Super Hero chicks these days. Loves Wonder Woman. All things, any things, wonder woman. And kind of likes Super Girl, Bat Girl, and Hawk Girl (not to be confused with Hot Girl...which is what I thought she was saying at first..) I never knew about such a hero.
When we play superheros, Ben has to be Batman, Ellie is Wonder Woman, Beckett is Superman and I get to be Hawk Girl. We have a pretty hilarious time "saving the world" as a team. :)
Beckett aka Superman is doing so awesome! He had a great winter as far as sickness goes, and we are so thankful. We just got the ok to use Inhalers daily, instead of nebulizers twice a day. He has done great so far! Let's hope this sustains as enough med treatment for when he does get his next respiratory illness. He is just a little spitfire. On the go all the time, copies whatever Ellie does, and pushes any and every button in sight. He is a button man. Seriously, he can spot them from a mile away. He should be Button Man. :) He will be 4 next month. Again. SHOCK! IN DISBELIEF! And wants a superman birthday, even though we kind of did a superhero birthday last year. Oh well. It's super cute to see him get excited about it. I am looking forward to having more one on one time with him this school year while sister is in school. He always knows how to make me laugh. Let's see ...his big things are riding the balance bike, and actually balancing. He officially can jump. He is pretty much potty trained. A tad on the frustrating side in that regard, but just trying to have patience.

No comments:
Post a Comment