I love these jammers...too cute! Thanks again Grandma Weber! Ellie's been waking up at 6 am these days, so here's some pics from our early morning playing!
It was so nice to meet you on the plane! Of all places to meet a fellow mom with a child who needs a bit more care than a healthy one. I pray for Ellie to grow & continue to develop & be happy!
Here's Braydon's website again www.caringbridge.com/mn/braydonkrueger. I have not updated it for quite some time. I've been meaning to add some more photos. I'll get the up sometime . . . maybe.
Mandy, she is so beautiful! How fun she must be to play with!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely loves those jammers too!! Too cute!!
ReplyDeleteNice website! The photos of Ellie are so cute.
ReplyDeleteIt was so nice to meet you on the plane! Of all places to meet a fellow mom with a child who needs a bit more care than a healthy one. I pray for Ellie to grow & continue to develop & be happy!
Here's Braydon's website again www.caringbridge.com/mn/braydonkrueger. I have not updated it for quite some time. I've been meaning to add some more photos. I'll get the up sometime . . . maybe.