Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A little R and R

So sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. Now our computer is on the fritz again, so I get some time when Ben brings home his work computer in the evenings. However, Sunday evening Ellie got a runny nose so we spent most of Monday together wiping her nose and hearing her sneezes! Then last night, the poor thing started vomiting around 10 pm. :( She actually vomited 13 times last night (last at 3:15 am) and so needless to say we have been on a "R and R" schedule today! Mom is tired! She was a good girl though and was able to keep some pedialyte down all day today! She ate a couple pieces of toast tonight, but still wasn't real interested. Havne't noticed a runny nose now, guess this stomach bug trumped it! So prayers are appreciated. Sure hate seeing the little one sick of course! Also praying mom and dad don't get it!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you guys!! This reminds me of when Parker had his awful stomach bug around his first birthday...I remember it all too well! :( Glad to hear she's at least keeping the pedialyte and toast down! Hopefully the worst has passed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear all this. I'm praying for Ellie to feel better and for her parents to be well, too.

    ReplyDelete