Ellie's getting more and more confident with her walking, and it's so fun to watch. She sometimes wants to hold onto our hands and sometimes, she wants to be a big girl and do it all by herself. She is so full of joy! She gets so excited. You'll see what I'm talking about on her video.
She's also talking up a storm. Her favorite is "Hi" with a lot of high voice fluctuation. (That might be because her mommy talks like that all the time to her) She also is kind-of doing all done with the sign language when she's done with a meal. Not totally consistent, but we're working on that. She also likes to screech her voice and scream and her mommy does it back like a game. Turns out daddy doesn't think it's as fun as us girls do! Good thing he's at work most of the day huh? :)
I've been baking up a storm trying to find the perfect sugar cookie recipe. I enjoy trying new things and then sending them to work with Ben. And from what I hear, his co-workers aren't minding one bit! I have let Ellie help a bit. I'm trying to get her trained so she can help Grandpa Weber when we got back for Christmas in Iowa. However, this is quite the task. I was mixing everything on the floor so she could help, and well, she was a little to helpful. Flour was all over the floor. AND...little stinker ate some dough. Whoops on that one. She was super fast with her finger and put it RIGHT in her mouth and swallowed before I could get to it. Grr. She also helped with the cookie cutters, but insisted that her cookies needed tiny Ellie finger holes through all of them. Luckily her attention span is short and she quickly moved on to seeing how many cookie cutters she could get her feet, legs and arms. Silly Ellie. We have a cookie decorating party on Thursday night for Apartment Life. I'm so praying people come!
Well, enjoy some pictures of our growing Ellie. Tomorrow we have her 15 month appt with our new pediatrician, Dr.Brad. Hopefully they'll have the H1N1 vaccine in stock so she can get that taken care of! I'll of course post her stats tomorrow! Hoping and praying for a good report!
It is good you have such the little helper. Naomi LOVES to help me cook. She is always eating dough. She seems to be going all right. So I would not worry too much about it. :) Love seeing how much Ellie grows!
ReplyDeleteThat video was SOOO cute!!! Parker keeps saying "More Ellie...More video!" over and over again and we've already watched it twice... :)
ReplyDeleteMandy, she is growing so fast! That is such a cute little video:) Hey if you don't find the perfect sugar cookie recipe let me know. I have one that I think is great! Hope you guys have a wonderful holiday.
ReplyDeleteLove the video and the squeels!!! She's such a cutie!!!
ReplyDelete