Friday, June 4, 2010

Ellie's Vocabulary

Ellie's getting better at saying some words. She really just is an observer though. We get together with friends and she is a mute. Just stares, soaks it all in, and is perfectly content with not saying a word. That has to be from her daddy because all of you know I can't stand silence! However, when she's at home and in her element, she is so silly! Here are some of her words I got her to say for the video. It was really cute because I keep playing it back and she keeps repeating them with the video!

3 comments:

  1. I'm SO sorry, I just saw your question about turning a blog into a book! I haven't done it myself but I know several bloggers have! I remember hearing someone say they used Blurb.com and another person used Blog2Print.com

    Hope that helps!!!

    ReplyDelete