Thursday, May 24, 2012

29 Reasons why we love Birthday Boy: Ben Gramkow


29 Reasons why we love Birthday Boy: Ben Gramkow
by Mandy, Ellie and Beckett Gramkow
  1. He loves us very much.
  2. He is the greatest best friend a girl could ask for.
  3. He is loyal.
  4. He is hard working. 
  5. He loves God.
  6. He provides for our family.
  7. He makes excellent crepes.
  8. He loves surprises.
  9. He gives good hugs.
  10. He plays chase, hop, run, jump and gallop with me.
  11. He tickles me, and I tickle him.
  12. He sings Jesus Loves Me and Silent Night when he puts me to bed.
  13. He swings with me in the back yard.
  14. He is intelligent.
  15. He loves to eat the food I make, especially when I try new recipes.
  16. He puts up with our drama emotions.
  17. He takes care of our house and lawn. 
  18. He is the grill master.
  19. He challenges me to search for biblical truth as to why we believe what we believe.
  20. He does Beckett's 5 am feeding.
  21. He knows when I need breaks, and watches the kids no problem.
  22. He helps others.
  23. He drives a majority of the long trips to see our family.
  24. He values honesty.
  25. He amazes me with his love for learning. Even though I tease him about it, I LOVE that he uses his logic and knowledge to make homemade equipment for his camera, and is fascinated by the optics behind it.
  26. He loves me more than his kids, even though it's a different kind of love. Ellie knows Daddy loves Mommy so so much.
  27. He always has great advice.
  28. He is a night owl, like me.
  29. He is a caring husband and father, and we know how much he values family.
 I am as lucky as can be, the best daddy in the world belongs to me.


I am as lucky as can be, a blessed man is committed to me.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I feel loved just reading this! 26 is my favorite, what a great example for Ellie and Beckett now and when it is "their" time. I appreciate your family.

      Delete
  2. I love it! What a wonderful, sweet idea :) I hope you all have a great birthday celebration with your special man :)
    ~Stacey Danford

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday Ben! I agree, you do have those great character traits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, old timer!

    ReplyDelete