Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our Little Princess is 6 Months Old!

Wow. I can't believe we started the Ellie journey 6 months ago! Crazy how time flies by so fast. However, I'm a little short on time tonight, so I'll give you the basics..then after my make up test on Thursday, I'll fill in all the good details and pictures! weight: 12 lbs 2 oz. length: 24 inches They compared her on the growth chart for preemies (based on her gestational age) :) and she is in the 75th percentile for weight, 95th percentile for height and head circumference. So for a three monther she's doing well! We're so proud! Thanks for all the prayers for Ellie's development. Dawn, the Occupational Therapist, tested her development on the Bradley scale and she rated competent in all the areas except one. That one was in the emerging category (receptive communication...will explain more later) BUT...they were ALL high marks! Also, we're still fortifying her feedings with the Neosure to 22 calories; going to every 3 hour feedings; and we can let her sleep 6 hours in the night (we've just been doing 5 - so YEAH for another hour of sleep!) Ok...like I said before, will tell more details later! Love, TEAM GRAMKOW

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like she had a GREAT report! Wait to go Ellie and happy 6 month birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6th month birthday Ellie!! Glad things went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Ellie! We always knew you were a strong one! Happy half year of life, pretty little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see you on Monday, Ellie! I will do my best to make sure no one gets sick between now and then. Bridget misses you a lot, and she wants you to try to take it easy on your mommy and daddy this weekend so they can rest. You can be a sweet little pistol when you come over to play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 6 month Ellie! Owen will be 6 months on Tuesday. They are growing so fast! We love our pictures you sent us- they are on our fridge. It's a great reminder to say a prayer for Miss Ellie- sounds like the Lord is really blessing you guys! Thanks for keeping us updated with your blog. It wasn't too long ago that Ryan and I were both students with Avery being so little. Good luck with the rest of your semester!

    ReplyDelete