Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Diamonds and Toes

Well, so far this afternoon Ellie has been quite the little risk taker! Now she's trying to pull herself on things. Sad news is, the diaper champ isn't so sturdy and she went boom. Mom wasn't quick enough. Scared her quite a bit. Then as you can see from the photos, she's now discovered the dishwasher door. Hmm...it's funny how she will respond to "no" and she'll check me out to see what kind of reaction I am going to give. I think you'll see some of that in the photos too. Another couple things I thought that were random and worth mentioning, is that she loves diamonds. Watch out future husband! She seriously will see my wedding ring and dive for it to put in her mouth. Today I made the mistake of putting in earrings (of course, fake diamonds) and she wants to grab them too. And the other thing...we're sitting on the floor and she dive bombs for my toes. I have them painted red and apparently they are quite attractive to the eye. Ha. Yeah right! So yep, that's her latest infatuation - diamonds and toes. Weird. Oh well, I still love her!

5 comments:

  1. funny about the Dish washer. Naomi had the same fascination. But I bet in a few years we won't be able to get our girls anywhere close to the dishwasher! I love her outfit! makes me want to just eat her up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parker loves the dishwasher too! He loves to push the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diamonds are a girls best friend!!! :) I love her outfit in these pics! I cannot wait to meet her in a few days!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it. :) so cute. i like toes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bottom picture is great: "No? What is this word you speak of?"

    ReplyDelete