Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cessna...bad news

Ben just got a call - and Cessna rescinded their offer. So we're back at ground zero...yet again. Prayers for Ben - he's also got the stomach flu today....so I'm trying to keep Ellie away and take care of Ben...rough day...

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about Ben's job offer but that must not have been the job for him, I am sure all will turn out well. Anyways Mandy do you know what today is it is Ellie's first snow day. My mother use to tell me if you want to imagine how much I love you try to catch all the snow flakes on your tounge and the ones you miss that is how much I love you. Looking outside I can see how much we are loved. In case I don't talk to you before Christmas have a very good first with Ellie and so many more to come. Sincerely, Heather and Alex

    ReplyDelete