

So today was a great day because Mandy has one of her classes now caught up and complete! Only one more to go. Ben is still working dilligently on his two online classes and has been a great dad and help while I've been giving presentations out the wazoo! He and Ellie have had some quality bonding time! :) It seems like Ellie may be going through a bit of a growth spurt lately...she's eating well! So we'll definitely be eager to see what her weight is next Monday if she keeps eating at this rate! We did have the home monitor go off yesterday due to apnea two times. :( She must have been in a pretty deep sleep. We didn't see a color change though, so that was good. She's been such a joy lately...not that she hasn't always been a joy...but she's awake more often now...strengthening those legs and neck muscles. Each day brings a new awe and joy of the wonderful miracle of Ellie and life! We had a friend come over and take some pictures of Team Gramkow. He's actually in grad school with me and has a great side hobby...or job I suppose you call it too! His web site is www.labrisaphotography.com. These are some of the pics from his photo shoot, but they're just the teasers. There are many more to come..and one of these days we're going to get birth announcements done! Enjoy!
I LOVE numbers 3, 4, and 5! Very artistic and very cool! They're all good though. I can't wait to see the rest. You're a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteMandy, I love the first family pic. It's wonderful, glad to hear everything is going so well for you!! Happy Holidays!
ReplyDelete