Well, I have distracted myself enough from thinking about Beckett's Eye Surgery. I have all of Beckett's stuff ready for his pre-op appointment ready, and Ellie's ready to go hang out at Davis' house. We meet at Cook's a 1 pm today. We'll meet with the anesthesiologist to also see if he's in ok condition to be put under (since we are still having some congestion/runny nose). He will make the call if it's on for tomorrow. As far as time of surgery...don't know. They start with the youngest kiddo, so it will just depend.
So this is how Beckett and his mom feel about his upcoming surgery. I know it's necessary, but it still. makes. me. nervous.
Please pray along with us that it would be a "no-big-deal" kind of surgery, and that God would keep Dr. Packwood's hand steady with our Sweet Beckett's eyes.

No comments:
Post a Comment