Wednesday, November 5, 2008
The Big Green One
Well Ellie had another good assessment tonight. She weighed in at 6 lbs 2 oz (2785 g), a gain of 15 grams. She also finished her bottle at her 9 pm feeding. Not only did she finish, she looked like she was ready for some more.
She also had a big stool at her 6 pm feeding. It was big and it was army green. (thus the blog title) She's been pretty consistent with the color of her stools lately so I'm interested (yes, I'm interested in her poop) to see if that will change when the new feeding schedule works its way through. (Remember it hasn't been too long since they put her on milk 6 times a day and formula twice a day.) By the way, two of her feedings every day are still the two formula feedings. I guess that's not such a bad thing, she'll be used to both tastes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment