Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Ellie's Eyes
We are so in love with Ellie's beautiful eyes - I hope they turn out to be the same shade as her Daddy's!
This was pretty funny because she does not like her hat...or maybe the lights? :)
I know I know...she was upset, but still really cute!
She's more awake these days which is fun and tiring all at the same time. Still no bowel movement today, so Dr.Duff said a suppository was needed. So far it's helped...a little. We've also been cleaning our apartment more to make room for Ellie's stuff! And..we even decorated a section of a wall for her Farm Animal themed nursery (that really won't exist fully until after we move in May!) Enjoy the pictures! We're still trying to get back into the swing of things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is soooooooooooooooo beautiful! What a long way you have all come. I love you and will be praying for POOP! Have a spectacular day.
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious baby girl! What wonderful parents!
ReplyDeleteMandy and Ben
ReplyDeleteI've had several prayer requests but NEVER have I had one for "POOP" ~ nothing surprises me now days!!!hahahaha
Just for the record....when Bryan was little (3 weeks old) he had the pooper dooper problem too...ended up having surgery and it was the end of it......we had to make the anatomy bigger!!! Sounds like all is doing well and she is growing leaps and bounds....she is a beautiful baby and she does have beautiful eyes!! Wait till the eye lashes come.........!!! I'm glad you're still blogging.....we'd be in withdrawal! we love to see how your daily progress is doing! Sounds like grandma is looking forward to staying with you.....how fun!!! Just thinking of all of you..........hugs from Iowa
I thought of you today. I heard this "joy of living" snippet on the radio this morning that basically said, you'll lose your mind as a parent if you try to take on the burden of keeping your child(ren) safe all the time. The only way to survive parenting is to put the responsibility of your child(ren) in God's hand, for He is the only one who loves your child(ren) more than you do and the only one who can truly save them in every way."
ReplyDeleteI needed to hear that, and I thought it might help you too. But I also thought "OUCH" because I know how much I fear for my kids and how much it hurts me when they are hurt or sick, and then to think that it hurts God even worse?! Wow.