Tuesday, November 11, 2008
We're getting closer!!!
Ellie had a great night last night. At midnight she got the minimum 50 mL; at 3 a.m. she ate slowly but surely - 56 mL in the whole 30 minutes; then at 6 a.m. she took a whopping 74 mL in 12 minutes! I thought she would slow down for the 9 a.m. feeding, but then she took 60 mL! I'm really anxious to see how the noon feeding goes - we're going to try breastfeeding again! So...that makes 6 in a row! (if I counted right)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yipee!! good girl Ellie---way to go! we will keep our fingers crossed that the consecutive eating continues! Love you all. :)
ReplyDeleteway to go Ellie! We knew this would happen soon. Do you know if someone is going to be coordinating meals for you guys when you come home (soon and very soon)?
ReplyDelete