We put some of Mandy's old doll clothes on Ellie today. Apparently we waited a little too long to try them on her. They look a little snug now but they would have been too big for her at some point. As you can see she still looks cute in them.
HILARIOUS!! I remember those on your dolly Mandy!! Was her name Carrie?? Glad to see that she's too big for those clothes---maybe you'll be nearly a 7 pounder when you go home Ellie!??! Love ya. :)
wow...who would have guessed! should have put them on when I brought them down...now "carrie" can have them back!! and we will bring carrie down for ellie to play with too!! or was it stacy..or was stacy wendy's doll in place of playing with micah.
I've missed so much in just a week without internet- Ellie is super cute in those clothes! We're finally back in the states - I need your number so we can talk soon. Love, Rachael
oh my goodness! how adorable are those clothes!!! she's growing so fast... i'm excited that it sounds like she may come home soon! i can't wait to meet her... i understand the anxieties, but you guys will do wonderfully, I'm sure... love, jen
Team Gramkow and I mean "TEAM" ~ talk about everyone pulling together to make it happen ~ what awesome news! Mandy, when I read yesterdays blog about Ellie going home I teared up and got goose bumps~ imagine that !! :-) We are so happy for all of you......click those ruby red slippers, " I wanna go home, I wanna go home!" You will be ready by all the training they will give you......your maternal and paternal instincts will just kick in high gear. Grandpa G said it best.....step out in faith....God is there....he's been so faithful!! Your doctors are only a phone call away! The Love getting calls at home! HAHAHAHA Thanksgiving will truly have a special meaning this year and every year......Our God is an awesome God!!! We are truly blessed. Hugs from Iowa
HILARIOUS!! I remember those on your dolly Mandy!! Was her name Carrie?? Glad to see that she's too big for those clothes---maybe you'll be nearly a 7 pounder when you go home Ellie!??! Love ya. :)
ReplyDeletewow...who would have guessed! should have put them on when I brought them down...now "carrie" can have them back!! and we will bring carrie down for ellie to play with too!! or was it stacy..or was stacy wendy's doll in place of playing with micah.
ReplyDeleteI've missed so much in just a week without internet- Ellie is super cute in those clothes! We're finally back in the states - I need your number so we can talk soon.
ReplyDeleteLove, Rachael
Very cute outfit! She looks adorable in it even if it is a little snug!
ReplyDeleteThat's FANTASTIC!!! Totally something Bryan and I would have done if we were her parents. Love it!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! how adorable are those clothes!!! she's growing so fast... i'm excited that it sounds like she may come home soon! i can't wait to meet her... i understand the anxieties, but you guys will do wonderfully, I'm sure... love, jen
ReplyDeleteTeam Gramkow and I mean "TEAM" ~ talk about everyone pulling together to make it happen ~ what awesome news! Mandy, when I read yesterdays blog about Ellie going home I teared up and got goose bumps~ imagine that !! :-) We are so happy for all of you......click those ruby red slippers, " I wanna go home, I wanna go home!" You will be ready by all the training they will give you......your maternal and paternal instincts will just kick in high gear. Grandpa G said it best.....step out in faith....God is there....he's been so faithful!!
ReplyDeleteYour doctors are only a phone call away! The Love getting calls at home! HAHAHAHA
Thanksgiving will truly have a special meaning this year and every year......Our God is an awesome God!!! We are truly blessed. Hugs from Iowa