Yes, that is right! My boy is still a growing! He has now gained 3 lbs. 1 oz. Since birth! Crazy! Happy 2 months, Beckett! You will be 34 weeks gestation on Friday!
Yesterday he did really well with adjusting to the low flow nasal cannula, "off the wall" where its 100 percent oxygen, but the puffs of air are low. This is the lowest step we can go before they start trying him off everything! We are getting there!!!
Yesterday, Beckett got a bath, and he attempted bottle feeding at 5 am, where I think he ate 37 if I remember correctly. Then I was there to try breastfeeding at 8 pm, and he kind of nursed for 15 minutes. And then he was giving cues again at the 11 pm feeding, so the nurse tried another bottle. He ate 43 mls out of 48, but she said he was a tad sloppy. I wonder if he will sleep all day because of his three consecutive feeding attempts last night! And he did his rocket, poopy diaper explosion at 11 pm last night again! :)
Last night at the March of Dimes Family Support Class, I made a onesie with iron on ties (cow print)! It is super cute. And I got the supplies needed for Beckett's shadow box, which I missed last week because Ellie was sick. Anyways, love the idea. Basically you make a scrapbook page, and then you can also put his first diaper, and hat in there too. So neat. I am going to have to make one for Ellie too!
Have a blessed day. I think Ellie and I are going to go see Baby Brother together today. And then we are super excited because daddy's last day of work is today for the thanksgiving holiday. Ben's family will be here with us for Thanksgiving. Grandpa Gramkow will get to meet Beckett for the first time!
We sure have a lot to be thankful for! Happy early Thanksgiving everyone!
my heart just rejoices w/Becketts progress. God is blessing abundantly....
ReplyDeleteLots to be thankful for. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete