Well last night I didn't didn't get to sleep very early last night, but I had one of those nights where you get a bunch of stuff done and then you wear yourself out. Well Beckett is having one of those productive days ... only hopefully he won't wear himself out.
His oxygen flow got lowered to two liters per minute.
Feeds are up to 40 mL (over 1 oz) and he has had low residuals all day (1-5 mL).
He had one large stool.
He had a record 18 mL from his bottle at his 11 am feeding!
He graduated from his IV fluids today so he got his PICC line out.
He got another chance to try non-nutritive breastfeeding tonight, and he did awesome! He latched on and did really well for about eight minutes. Then he took a nice nap with mama. What a great way to round out the day.
He weighed 4 lbs 15.4 oz last night. Mama is hoping he will break five pounds when they weigh him tonight, but I think it would be funny if he stopped at 4 lbs 15.9 oz since that's is pattern. He's got this weight gaining thing figured out. He knows that if he's just shy of a pound mark he doesn't have to gain much weight: just enough to pass the pound mark and we'll be thrilled. What a performer.
He looks fantastic!! I really miss my boy!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Karen