Beckett finished his whole bottle at his 8 am feeding. Then, mid-morning Grandma and Grandpa Gramkow, and Uncle Jerry got to go see Beckett with Ben. I stayed home with Ellie who has a runny nose, which I am hoping is from allergies! He slept through his 11 am feeding while they were there, so got his feeding by gavage.
After lunch, they let me go spend the afternoon with Beckett. Loved the mama and son time (especially since I've missed out with Ellie not having preschool)!
So best afternoon ever because Beckett nursed for 25 minutes, and didn't need to be tube fed at all that feeding!
And then I got to hold and snuggle with him until his next feeding.
Whereupon he nursed AGAIN! For 20 minutes, so he got to skip tube feeding again!
The best afternoon ever. So proud and amazed at my sweet 34 week today little guy!
Oh...only new orders were to increase feeds to 50 mls.
He did get to try being off oxygen today, and lasted 30 minutes....which was better than Wednesday's 15 minutes!
******This just in!! Just called the NICU and Beckett got a bath, and then finished his whole bottle at 8 pm!!!! This kid is amazing! I think a light bulb has turned on!!
No comments:
Post a Comment