Beckett had a restful night. He finished his whole bottle at 8 pm, ate 28 mls at 2 am, and 40 at 8 am. Ben went in today to hopefully get to bottle feed Beckett at the 2 pm feeding.
He weighed in at 5 lbs. 5.2 oz.
Dr.Miao is seeing Beckett this weekend. And the new order of the day is to discontinue his caffeine! He hasn't had a stim episode since the 21st.
Ellie and I stayed home today. Her runny nose has gotten better. I think its allergies. I have a bit of a runny nose too. :( Hoping it is just allergies for me too!
I'm excited because I think we are going to put our Christmas tree tonight! Wahoo!
He weighed in at 5 lbs. 5.2 oz.
Dr.Miao is seeing Beckett this weekend. And the new order of the day is to discontinue his caffeine! He hasn't had a stim episode since the 21st.
Ellie and I stayed home today. Her runny nose has gotten better. I think its allergies. I have a bit of a runny nose too. :( Hoping it is just allergies for me too!
I'm excited because I think we are going to put our Christmas tree tonight! Wahoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment