Friday, November 4, 2011

More poopy diapers

Unfortunately I changed two that had questionable blood in them, and more of this mucousy stuff. Dr.Sidebottom came in and said we haven't really figured it out yet...Beckett doesn't exhibit any of the other clinical signs of NEC. And again, it could be this cow's milk protein intolerance...and I had to confess to another doctor yet again, my obsession with fruit and yogurt parfaits, and how I've eaten them non-stop since before he was born! So it could make sense since I have eaten them in excess!

X ray is supposed to come at 5 pm. And it is 5 pm. And so we wait again.



1 comment:

  1. I love to see pictures of Beckett without all his extra gear. I realize he needs all the extra gear, but it's nice to see him without it for a little bit. He is such a beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete