Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Almost Famous

Our little Ellie has gotten quite a lot of attention from friends and family as well as the NICU staff. Now she is getting even more attention. The news team at WIBW channel 13 (CBS) local news channel in Topeka came to the NICU today. They came because they are doing a health segment on preventing premature birth. The segment has nothing to do with Ellie but they wanted to film some premature babies. Apparently someone told them that Ellie was the cutest one here and they should come film her. Dad even got to be in some the shots. So if you get the Topeka news stations turn it to WIBW for the evening news on Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. Remember all of us little people after you make it big, Ellie. :-) We'll always be able to say we knew you "way back when."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pictures of you two lovely ladies (no Ben, I am not referring to you as a lovely lady). Mandy, you look fantastic! Ellie is absolutely beautiful ... did you see her adorable little eyes? I know that is a stupid question because you are her parents and so of course you have noticed her eyes. It just blesses my heart to see your little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo Hooo! I love 13 News, I'll tell my Ben to be sure to watch :)

    ReplyDelete