
Ben and I brought back some baby pictures last time from Manhattan and we decided to run our own election - Who does Ellie look like more? Dad or Mom. All nursing staff, support staff and doctors were invited to vote. The votes are in and...Mom wins! Mom - 25 votes; Dad - 10 votes. Dad would like me to point out that he got votes from both Ellen, Dr. Hall and Dr. Navarro (as if those are weighed heavier or something!) Too fun. The staff here is great and loved our own fun voting!
Tonight Ellie weighed in at 6 lbs. 1.5 oz. She gained 30 grams and is up to 2770 grams now. We're so proud! She did so well with getting her shots and all, she wasn't fussy much at all (which I think was helped by some yummy grape tylenol!)
At the 6 pm feeding, I fed her and she took her WHOLE bottle...all 55 mL! It was really weird trying to feed her sidelying, but I think with more practice, it'll get better. She did have her only 1 desat for the day and it was tactile (during that feeding). :( But at least the numbers of episodes are down...we love caffeine.
Thought we'd share some pictures of our little chunky monkey. The diaper ones all turned out to be partial action photos (she was getting her blood pressure checked and always moves around during that!). I think she looks like a doll when Dad's holding her.
she is a little dollie!!! and I would have to split my vote...depends on the day, the expression and the lighting!! She's a great mix of two wonderful people...wonderful depending on the day, the expression and the...love you much
ReplyDeleteAwww she's so adorable!!! I would have to vote mostly for Mandy also (I am a bit partial...sorry Ben) but a small part of my vote goes to Ben as well. I think she's the perfect combo!
ReplyDelete6 lbs! Congrats Ellie! Just a few more oz's (ok almost a lb) and you will have tripled in size in only 2months!!...unbelievable.
We'll keep praying, you keep growing!!
~Dana