Look at our princess with out her NG feeding tube! She did great all day with out it and has confirmed that she indeed is ready to go home to Manhattan! Yippee!
Hooray for Ellie!!! I am SOOOO excited for you guys!! Isn't that two weeks earlier than her actual "due date"??!! Ellie is such a superstar! We'll still be praying for you guys!! :)
I think that I just must be on at the same time that you are..... I am getting ready to turn in for the night, but you 3 are just getting started... Enjoy your night at the Stormont-Vail Hilton... See you soon! Love, audrey
WOO-HOO Ellie, I am so proud of her and thank GOD, our one and only savior! I am so excited for you Mandy and Ben! Remember what we talked about when you were home for your check up, about putting your foot down and not letting people push you into coming to see her it is cold and flu season and alot of germs out there. Just stick to your guns and your first gut reaction. Have fun with her and get ready because it is about to be all you now for every feeding and diaper change.
Yay Ellie!!! Mandy and Ben, you are going to enjoy having her home so much, and you are the greatest parents for Ellie. She is such a lucky girl. I'll be stopping in today, before you leave. I'm going to miss you so much, my little 3am date!! Tammy
Great work, Team Gramkow! Mandy, do you know the "Breath of Heaven" song by Amy Grant? I think it is on her first holiday album (you may have been like 8). Anyway, that is the song I find myself singing alot the first few weeks I am home with a babyo. I know it will work wonderfully in your key.
Hooray for Ellie!!! I am SOOOO excited for you guys!! Isn't that two weeks earlier than her actual "due date"??!! Ellie is such a superstar! We'll still be praying for you guys!! :)
ReplyDeleteI think that I just must be on at the same time that you are..... I am getting ready to turn in for the night, but you 3 are just getting started... Enjoy your night at the Stormont-Vail Hilton...
ReplyDeleteSee you soon!
Love,
audrey
Princess Ellie looks like such a big girl without all of those tubes!! Even cuter than before!!
ReplyDeleteWOO-HOO Ellie, I am so proud of her and thank GOD, our one and only savior! I am so excited for you Mandy and Ben! Remember what we talked about when you were home for your check up, about putting your foot down and not letting people push you into coming to see her it is cold and flu season and alot of germs out there. Just stick to your guns and your first gut reaction. Have fun with her and get ready because it is about to be all you now for every feeding and diaper change.
ReplyDeleteOh, I am SO EXCITED! YAY for Team Gramkow! :-) Praise God for helping Ellie grow so strong!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO! This is great news!
ReplyDeleteYay Ellie!!! Mandy and Ben, you are going to enjoy having her home so much, and you are the greatest parents for Ellie. She is such a lucky girl. I'll be stopping in today, before you leave. I'm going to miss you so much, my little 3am date!!
ReplyDeleteTammy
Wonderful! I'm so excited for you guys. Please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do for you when you get back to Manhattan!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such wonderful news!!!! Safe travels back to Manhattan.
ReplyDeleteGreat work, Team Gramkow! Mandy, do you know the "Breath of Heaven" song by Amy Grant? I think it is on her first holiday album (you may have been like 8). Anyway, that is the song I find myself singing alot the first few weeks I am home with a babyo. I know it will work wonderfully in your key.
ReplyDeleteCall when you can.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icilgwdHiZg&feature=related
ReplyDeleteWe are sooo excited for you!! How wonderful it will be to have her at home :). Let us know if there is anything we can do. Great job Team Gramkow!
ReplyDeletebreath of heaven brings tears to my eyes...both Mandy and Wendy sang it at our Christmas programs...it does bring it closer to heart!!
ReplyDeleteshe is so beautiful! can't wait to see her back here in the Little Apple... praying for you all on your first day out of the hospital. :)
ReplyDelete