
Today has again gone by so fast! But it's been a fun day! I feel like all I do is laundry, clean bottles, pumping accessories, feed Ellie and well, this! Today's eating patterns are getting better. Just for Aunt Wendy and Grandma Weber (ok, maybe there are more people who want to know), I'll continue to write how she's eating:
2 am - 60 mL
5 am - 70 mL (good job on this one Ben!)
8 am - 51 mL
11 am - 18 mL - yeah, not so good
2 pm - 48 mL
5 pm - nursed and then 5 mL - so I'm not sure if she just filled herself up more nursing or what. I have an appt with Melanie at Mercy (lactation services) tomorrow and am eager to learn more!
We're also excited to meet Dr.Duff and see what he has to say about Ellie's pooping problems. Today's been a week and no bowel movement. We have lots of questions for Dr.Duff (see Ellen, it wasn't JUST for you!) :) We've also still had some troubles with the caffeine clumping as we mix it in the milk - hopefully she's getting what she needs. So far - still no monitor episodes. Praise God!
Well, here are some fun pictures from today! Notice her monitor "belt" we call it. This one only has two leads (around each armpit and near the nipple line). And then the belt holds them in place. Oh, and I got some really good pics of daddy and Ellie. They're pretty good buds! :)


Hi, guys!! I am SO glad you all blog frequently. I think about you all, all the time. And Mandy, the words from the song yesterday-brought tears to my eyes too. Where did you find that cd? After everything we went through with losing Brenlee, that song says it all. Thank you for posting that. My Sweety Pea must have known I needed to hear it. Take care, love you guys!! Give Ellie a big hug and kiss for me. Work is just not the same without you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteTammy (ntrlister@hotmail.com)
Melanie is AWESOME!! You'll love her! I'd love to hear how things go with Dr. Duff tomorrow, (but I'm sure you'll blog about it since you are a super blogger!! :)
ReplyDeleteBecky
Sorry I didn't get you called back last night....drove home and didn't want to talk on the phone since I saw a few deer at different times on the side of the road...will call you after work---I get off at 5:30pm today. Hope your appt goes well and can't wait to hear what they all have to say about little Ellie Jo. Love you...have a super day Team Gramkow.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like Ellie is loving being home too! I know we won't be able to see Ellie for awhile, but it will be nice to see her Mom now since you're home!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I LOVE Dr. Duff. I had Dr. Rose for a pediatrician here, but I saw Dr. D when he wasn't available. He is SO wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI think I have a picture similar to the last one. But with Adam and Naomi! How fun! Looks like you are doing pretty good at home. Have a great Day!
ReplyDeleteI ditto the praise for Melanie! She is great and such a wonderful asset to have. I hope Dr. Duff has some ideas to keep Miss Ellie flowing, so to speak. I'm so happy that you are getting to experience the parenting mudanes now, and can enjoy every minute of it! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the support for March of Dimes. It is a phenomenal organization that does so much.
And thank you for continuing to blog. I won't be coming by to visit any time soon, not with my 3 pack of germ-gatherers at home, but now that we are all still thinking of you and praying for a healthy, easy winter ahead.