Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We're going HOME!

More later - when we finally get to the hospital and settled into the family room - been a crazy day - but WE'RE COMING HOME TOMORROW! Leaving after the 3 p.m. feeding (that is our goal anyways!) This post will be updated soon!

7 comments:

  1. Drum Roll Please...............
    and the WINNER IS
    TEAM GRAMKOW!!!!

    I am so happy for all of you.....the princess is now a queen and she is simply amazing......not to mention a cutie! I can only imagine how both of you are feeling......wow! Enjoy the moment.......God has been so good and his steadfast love endures forever.....Blessing to all of you .......I hope you keep blogging cuz this is the first thing in the morning job at our house! We start the coffee and run to the computer to see how Ellie is doing!!! We're going to go through withdrawal! ha
    Your story begins..........as a family in your own home.....you've been through alot......made new friends.........and most of all ....saw God's handiwork through your little girl... We share your joy and wish all of you warm fuzzies as your homeward bound. Hugs from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah God!!
    Yeah Ellie!!
    Yeah Ben and Mandy!!!

    and ditto to the comments from Iowa,
    love, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Awesome! We are so Excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellie must have really wanted that puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yipee---can't wait to see homegoing pics!! love you all--

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah....I've been waiting all day to read that! I had a feeling that's why there were no blogs...cuz you were so busy! I'm so happy for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo-hoo! I'm so very excited for you! It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete