Ok, I am freaking out with Joy (I know...go with me here!) I think Beckett wants to come home soon! I just got off the phone with his nurse. Beckett finished ALL four bottles today...in a row...all 50 mls...8 am, 11 am, 2 pm, and just at 5 pm. Daddy is going in for the 8 pm feeding...and we shall see if his eating streak continues! WAAAAA HOOOOO! This is huge progress people! :)
And last night...he attempted 3 of his four feedings. 8 pm took 50 mls (ALL); 11 pm took 35 mls; 2 am took 20 mls; 5 am - was tuckered out, so gavage fed...
and then the amazing 8 am streak began...
this is so blasted exciting and scary all at the same time.
I think he may be coming home sooner rather than later. HIP HIP HORRAY!
Now, in preemie land, they often like to do this to parents...and I am fully aware of this fact. But today, I'm going with it! WAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!
He still needs to have a poopy diaper though...which might explain the huge weight gain. Just sayin'
5 lbs. 9.6 oz.
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. Yes, Ben was just singing this in my company. Oh, and Ben also wanted me to post. "Yeah, tell them I'm going to go in tonight, and take a picture of all his love handles from all those feedings he took today!" :)
Ho Ho Ho Home please.
Love it!! "Oh there's no place like home for the holidays..."!! Go Beckett, Go Beckett!! :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful!!! This is great news! We look forward to meeting him! Love to you all!
ReplyDelete