Monday, October 17, 2011

Calm Weekend and Bath time!

Beckett has been a good boy this weekend, and we are so thankful! He did gain weight last night, and is now up to 2 lbs. 10.7 oz. His length didn't change, still 38 cm. He has been doing really well with little episodes, and the ones he had were self-resolved. He now gets his 25 mls over an hour on an auto syringe, and a second og tube in his mouth is helping him vent. It seems like the over an hour delivery is helping him desat less, which I think I did mention before. His highest residual was 3 mls. He has had some good poppy diapers, so everything is moving along, but his belly is still big. He has loops again. His oxygen has been hanging out a little higher at 33 percent. And he did get to put clothes back on! Yesterday actually.

Ben, Ellie and I went yesterday for Beckett's bath, Ben helped while I held Ellie. Tina came and took pictures, so I can't wait to see them! He was opening his eyes the longest he ever has before! Ellie was intent on watching Beckett's every move. She is so cute. Often times, Ben says "Daddy's here" to Beckett, and I say "Mommy's here"...well, this time Ellie said, "Ellie's here" right after we did! It was so cute! She loves her baby brother!

3 comments:

  1. love it. anxious for pictures too. hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gramkow family...I work with Wendy and she is like family to us, so therefore you all are family too. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Becket is so lucky to have such wonderful parents and a big sister to watch over him. Gods blessings.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love those big sisters! They're going to take such good care of the boys as they grow up! So glad things went well this weekend!

    ReplyDelete