I'm supposed to be trying to sleep, but I just had to call and check in again quick. Nurse Lydia said that Dr.Wineman increased his feeds to 25 mls on auto syringe for 30 minutes, and he just got that for the first time at 11am, and seems to be tolerating it fine. They are still chasing his oxygen back down, and its currently at 23 percent, heart rate is 155. They did give him some lasix to help with fluid retention. Sometimes that can contribute to the increased episodes too, and she wanted to rule that out as a factor for his wild night last night too. So even though he gained 80 grams last night, he might not tonight.
And he's still doing great being a swaddled burrito with clothes on!
So thankful for the prayers for our Mini Gramkow. We got more airplanes today, and I've taken some pics of his room. I pretty much cry every time I open up new airplanes from the mail. We love them, so please keep them coming. Project Airplane is such an encouragement to Team Gramkow.
Ok, really going to rest now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment