Beckett has had a pretty low key weekend for the most part (which I don't mind a bit!). I held him kangaroo care style for his 2 pm feeding, and then actually went home because of a headache that wouldn't go away. I was able to take a nap, where Ben woke me up at 8 pm. I totally thought it was 8 am!
His feedings have been going well, still at 22 mls with the 6 calorie fortifier. He has been desatting a little more frequently, so his oxygen has been hanging around 33 percent. When I called the NICU just now, the nurse said he was sleeping well, and desatting less, so that's good news.
He did gain last night, so he's up to 2 lbs 6.5 oz. And they measured his length, since its Sunday, and he grew 2 cm, so now he is 14.96 inches long (or 38 cm).
Please pray for Ben today as he is heading back into work. Pray also for my follow up appt with my doctor. Thank you for your prayers for our Beckett. We feel them.
Glad to hear he is eating well! Praying for your healing too, and for strength and peace for Ben!
ReplyDelete