Thursday, October 6, 2011

Our Sweet B

Our Sweet B...look at his ears..so perfectly formed! Ellie's weren't this developed.
Mommy and Daddy telling Ellie that she has a new Baby Brother who has to stay at the hospital.
Beckett's Isolette...they are already decorating for October Holidays!

Beckett's diaper...just for a little perspective. This is a preemie outfit, and note: this diaper is too big still.
The 2 BTGs :)
Mommy taking Beckett's temperature. He cries when I do this :(
Mommy and Aunt Wendy...miss her already!

And this one just makes me laugh...Our Sweet E!

2 comments:

  1. How fun to look at these pictures! I am glad you have been blessed with some joy during this time. I am sure you will all be at home in no time! Hang in there. We are praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures! Joy in the midst of lots of prayers!! :)

    ReplyDelete