I don't have enough energy to write more than a list about today:
1.Head ultra sound - unchanged, next one will be in 2 weeks
2.KUB X ray from this morning - better, large loops in bowels have gone down, no pneumatosis today
3.He stooled a lot yesterday which is good, and the fluid from the repogle is getting lighter in color, this tells us the bowels are still functioning with the TPN.
4. Wound culture of bumbs on face did come back as staph infection - NEC antibiotics will already treat this
5. No growth on blood culture
6. He got occupational therapy today, and he tolerated it better than last week
7. He did gain some weight - 3 lbs. 5.3 oz.
1.Head ultra sound - unchanged, next one will be in 2 weeks
2.KUB X ray from this morning - better, large loops in bowels have gone down, no pneumatosis today
3.He stooled a lot yesterday which is good, and the fluid from the repogle is getting lighter in color, this tells us the bowels are still functioning with the TPN.
4. Wound culture of bumbs on face did come back as staph infection - NEC antibiotics will already treat this
5. No growth on blood culture
6. He got occupational therapy today, and he tolerated it better than last week
7. He did gain some weight - 3 lbs. 5.3 oz.
Thank you for thinking of others and keeping us updated. Not sure I could do the same. You are amazing! Mel
ReplyDeleteLove you, girl. Getting a batch of beef stew ready for you. Blow little Beckett a kiss from us.
ReplyDeleteThat's all good news! Well, not the staph but it's already being treated and he's tolerating it well. I hope you can get some rest, Mandy. I worry about you!
ReplyDeletePrayers for you! I hope you can get some rest. Don't forget to take care of yourself. Love you! Glad Beckett is doing OK!
ReplyDeletethis song began playing in my head after reading this post.
ReplyDelete"Praise the Lord. He never changes."
that's the only line I remember :).
Am praising God today for Beckett and his healthy body.
hugs from one momma to another.