Tuesday, October 14, 2008

8 p.m. assessment

Ellie gained 20 grams today - so she's still actually at 4 lbs. 7 oz. Today we concluded was a stable day. The doctors did not write any new orders. She's still getting 40 mL of milk. She has had a few bradies and desats. Ben's holding Ellie right now and it's pretty cute. She's in a sleeper with out a blanket - so funny how she looks so different with what she (I mean we) chooses to wear. Hopefully Ben and I can get some more homework done tonight! Blessings and thanks for your continued prayers. Please pray for the days to come - I know I'm getting comfortable with where things are right now, but it will definitely be a differnet story when we get to start feeding a bottle to her. Hopefully that will happen sometime by the end of this week! So far, today's not the day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben and Mandy

    It's so nice to be able to read your daily assessments. We have been praying for you all and I hope to have a baby afghan done for her between Thanksgiving and Xmas.

    Love Tom and Barb Hamilton

    ReplyDelete