Thursday, October 23, 2008
Be Careful What You Wish For
Still no stooling. I think that Ellie has figured out a way to just generate urine and bypass the whole pooping thing. Very convenient. I'll have to ask her how she does that. Smart girl. Mandy pointed out that I did ask her if we could maybe have a child that didn't poop. Of course that was after changing one of my nephew's particularly smelly diapers. Come to think of it when Mandy was still pregnant we also talked about how eager we were for our child to just be here already. Now with the whole bottle feeding issues we've been having I'm starting to think ... uh, I'd better not say it.
Labels:
medical
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I often get a chuckle when reading the posting, b/c some day Miss Ellie will read this blog..I'm sure. And boy won't she be amazed at all the folks praying for her to poop!!!
ReplyDeleteJanet