Thursday, October 30, 2008
Big Day: The Gramkow Family's New Home!
We were surprised when we heard the news from our nurse today! But we packed our stuff up and moved it on out ... to a different room in the NICU. (I had you going didn't I?) Ellie's night nurse tonight was assigned to another baby that was all the way across the unit. The other baby is much newer to the NICU so it was easier for Ellie to make the trip than her new neighbor. This will allow Ellie's nurse to remain close to both of her babies.
Ellie's first room was on the front side of the unit right by the main entrance. Now she's on the back side of the unit. The new room is pretty much a mirror image of the old room ... but it looks so different. Mandy and I are still getting reoriented.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment