So Ellie's been a little restless tonight. We called the night nurse for an update a little bit ago and she said that every time she comes in Ellie is down at the bottom of the crib. She has seemed restless the last couple days. Maybe it's because she isn't stooling well.
Other than that she's doing great though. She's only had one desat (self-resolved) so far tonight to go with her one desat during day shift.
I hope you like the photo. I don't have the latest pics uploaded to the computer yet and I'm back at Ronnie's right now. So I thought I would upload this collage of photos I put together from Ellie's first month of life. I use it as the wallpaper on our computer.
By the way: "Restless Heart" is a band that I think only Mandy and approximately two other girls in the entire world have heard of. One of those girls happens to be in Germany right now so ... I don't know what that has to do with anything.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Restless Heart
So Ellie's been a little restless tonight. We called the night nurse for an update a little bit ago and she said that every time she comes in Ellie is down at the bottom of the crib. She has seemed restless the last couple days. Maybe it's because she isn't stooling well.
Other than that she's doing great though. She's only had one desat (self-resolved) so far tonight to go with her one desat during day shift.
I hope you like the photo. I don't have the latest pics uploaded to the computer yet and I'm back at Ronnie's right now. So I thought I would upload this collage of photos I put together from Ellie's first month of life. I use it as the wallpaper on our computer.
By the way: "Restless Heart" is a band that I think only Mandy and approximately two other girls in the entire world have heard of. One of those girls happens to be in Germany right now so ... I don't know what that has to do with anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not only have I heard of them, I've seen them in concert. Sad I know, but it was a national FFA Convention Concert and it must have been 1993 I'd guess.
ReplyDeleteGlad it was a good day!
Ahh, Restless Heart - Dustin and I still listen to them all the time. Love the blog. Its so good to hear that Ellie is doing so well. Hope to see you all soon.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE RESTLESS HEART! Can't wait for you guys to come back Rach!
ReplyDeleteI have a Restless Heart CD! lol.
ReplyDeleteI love hearing about Ellie's progress. Keep up the good work! :)
Abby White
How awesome that Ellie weighs in at 5#...that is incredible...what a trooper she's been...and passed her hearing test...such sweet news!! love, c
ReplyDelete