Sunday, October 26, 2008
Don't Count Your Stickers Before They're Stuck
Ellie had another huge gain today. She gained 80 grams bringing her to 5 lbs 8 oz (2490 grams)! Eighty grams, I'm pretty sure that's a record. What's that you say? Princess sticker you say? Not so fast! She took 33 mL from a bottle this morning when mom fed her ... that's a record! And at tonight's 9 pm feeding she took another 34 mL from the bottle when dad fed her ... that's a new record! And bonus points for making dad look good!!
So at the end of the day, what's a dad to do? A princess sticker for the feedings or for the weight gain? Only one thing to do: If we write small we can fit both up there!
Labels:
good day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah for a record day!!! I can't believe how fast she is gaining weight...that's awesome! I think she may very well catch up with Liam though...he weighed 6 lbs 3 oz last Mon. I def. think the light at the end of the tunnel is nearing!! Have a great week! P.S. We cont to say a prayer for you all every night!
ReplyDeleteone should never be limited to one sticker a day...yeah ellie...keep up the good work!!! love you guys, have another great day!! We saw snow cover the ground yesterday...appreciate that Kansas sunshine!!
ReplyDelete