Sunday, October 5, 2008
Stable Sunday
Today is called Stable Sunday because that's what it's been...and we are totally fine with that! :) Ben and I went to church this morning and then visited Miss Ellie to find that they upped her feedings to 35 mLs. She has spit up during a couple of her feedings, but not enough for concern. She's had few desats both last night and today. And...her bradies were in single digits - meaning she had ONLY one last night! :) She hasn't had any today for Kent so far. Mom got to hold her at her 2 p.m. feeding..believe it or not our three pounder did make my arm tired! So now we're at the Topkea Public Library (which is a very happenin place) and I'm updating the blog while Ben is getting more frustrated trying to figure out how to fix our silly computer. So..sorry in the blog delays, they might have to do with the fact that we haven't gotten it fixed yet. Prayers for Ben...yeah, he's doing so well trying...unfortunately, I can offer no assistance on this matter. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment