Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Because I can...

I thought I'd post a couple photos from today. Ellie's been fussy today - not sure if it's because she's trying to poop or burp or what... I'm sure it's the first of many fussy times :) But no worries, Mom keeps putting the laptop down to check it out! Today's been pretty low key - I am not arguing one bit! I've been able to get through e-mails and got some work done for Jardine! Yippee! It IS possible. :)

2 comments:

  1. that's one proud dad...and rightfully so...looks good Ben...and mommy looks good too. Are they trying to keep her head from going back with the "bag"? That's a family thing...Aunt Jeanne says the same thing...might be hard to break but gotta try...maybe that's where we got the "hump" at the back of our neck!! Can't wait to hit the road again!! love ya much..mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie is probably fussy because she got the Hepatitis B Shot. Getting a shot usually makes babies fussy for a day or two, no matter what they are being imunized for.
    Grandma Gramkow

    ReplyDelete