
Ellie weighed in tonight at: 5 lb. 13 oz. (2630 grams - so she gained 30 grams from last night). Reminder - she did have 2 large stools today which may have affected her overall potential gain! :)
Also - BIG NEWS - Daddy fed Ellie her 9 p.m. feeding tonight and she ate 37 mL! Wahoo! Here's a picture with that haberman nipple that we keep talking about.
P.S. Baby Shower in Manhattan on Saturday morning - 10 a.m. at Grace Baptist Church. I would of course love to see all of you faithful blog readers who live in or near Manhattan even if it's for 5 minutes to just say hello! So consider yourselves invited! Plus - we're going to scrapbook Ellie's journey thus far, so bring your creative juices! Sad that Ellie can't be there physically with us, but she will be there in "pictures!" I am
so looking forward to it!
ok Mandy-Sue,
ReplyDeleteI will unfortunately be taking a reincheck on the shower. I was planning to come but have had an unexpected opportunity to get some tickets for the KU game. I know you fellow KSU junkies will forgive me...or at least hopefully you will. Maybe all of the girls can get together again and give you our gifts (since Tedford and Stace will both be away also :( I feel really bad). I feel like a big friend slacker but hey I'm still recovering from being ill and I don't think you need germs of any kind...so maybe it's God's little way of keeping me away from you :) ...in a good way.
Anyways, I'm so glad to see Ellie is getting so big and strong. I'm praying for all of her tests.
Lot's of love and GO STATE!! (Keep those Jayhawks away from our little K-Stater!!)
~Dana