
And of course when I say "Love and War" I mean "parenting". Mandy thought I was being a "blog hog" yesterday by having two pictures of Ellie and me in one day.
Hey, I can't help it if I was having a good hair day. I tried to argue that it was fair because "All is fair in ..." well, it didn't work. So here's a cute picture of the most wonderful two girls around.
that is such a beautiful pic!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great picture! I've been following your blog a bit and I am remembering you three in prayer. You have had quite the journey into parenthood, and you have a beautiful daughter!
ReplyDelete(This is Pam Rohde, by the way. :)
What a super duper pic Mandy and Ellie!! The pink and purple pair!!!! Love you all and can't wait to see you in 3 days. Have a good few days. Keep up the good work Ellie Jo.
ReplyDeleteCute, cute!!!!!! :-)
ReplyDelete