Friday, September 12, 2008

Daddy is Melting

This little girl is getting cuter every day. It's amazing how wide open she gets her eyes now. We took this picture shortly before we gave her a bath today!
Her feeding schedule has been stepped up. She will now get 4 mL of mommy's milk every 6 hours. This means the amount of nutrients she'll get via IV will decrease. She had her first 4 mL meal at 11:00 am. We'll see in a couple hours if she takes it. I'll let the suspense build until then.

13 comments:

  1. What a doll--I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh...what a change!!! Can't wait to get down there to take in the real thing!!! I love my grand boys, they are all quite handsome....but oh my...my grand girls are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Ellie! Mommy's milk is so good for you, and I bet you loved getting a bath from Mommy and Daddy!

    Ben and Mandy,
    Please let me know any way in which I can help! You guys are such wonderful parents, as I knew you would be!

    Deb Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! So she has changed in just 5 days! Yipee for getting a bath today Ellie! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is growing in beauty! Her eyes are amazing! Love seeing you grow up! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She kind of reminds me of Cedric with her long face!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Ben! I just caught myself up on everything, my prayers are with all of you! She is a sweetheart!!!
    Laura Hemphill (Goldsberry)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ellie, you are as beautiful as your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Beautiful Ellie, Mandy & Ben.
    We have been praying and thinking of you everyday. It is so wonderful you are giving baths and getting mommy's milk.....it is SO good for you Ellie. Please know that we understand EVERYTHING you are going through since Kolden was born at 26 weeks, weighed 1 lb 7oz and was 13 in long. What a roller coaster ride it is.
    Those nurses are amazing miracle workers and will become a wonderful first family. Please tell them the Ingels say HI!!!

    "Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest" Joshua 1:9

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet little face! Where can I get me some of those cute wrist bands?! Probably wouldn't be nearly as precious on me though!

    Thanks for all the updates!

    ReplyDelete