Sunday, September 14, 2008
Sunday Evening Post
Well, our little Ellie is now tolerating 6 mL of mommy's milk every six hours and she had less bradies today, which we were very happy with. She's having them mostly when she's on her back and the nurses said that it's developmental, but she should get better with age remembering to breathe. We gave her her princess sticker for a "stable" day. YAY! Both mommy and daddy got to hold Ellie, kangaroo hold - skin to skin..it was precious and we also get to hold her for an hour.
We also went to the Topkea Bible Church and it was pretty much amazing! Just what we needed, although a little emotional for Mommy (surprise I know). Howard Dayton, cofounder of Crown Financial Ministries, gave the message, we thought it was pretty neat and the worship was awesome. Just hard to be there without our little Ellie hearing me sing.
Please pray for Ben tomorrow as he figures out his semester schedule. He's meeting with his advisor and his professors to come up with a plan. Please pray also for a peace for Ellie and me as Daddy is away. Thankfully Grandma Weber is here with me to keep me some great company and I'm sure she'll love being with Ellie every day this week! I'm also going to start figuring out what my schedule will look like working from "distance ed" via Ellie's room.
Ok, well, Grandma is trying to make me go to bed and get more rest, so I better get going. Thank you for your faithful praying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prayers and thoughts sending your way today---as Mommy and Daddy figure out the educational "plan" for the next few weeks. Hope you all have a wonderful day--Gramkows and Grandma Weber. I love you all.
ReplyDelete