Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Hold The Mustard
Ellie continues to tolerate her feedings well and continues to generate plenty of mustard poop. Some of you know how much I dislike mustard. To put it in perspective the mustard poop isn't really any more or less gross to me than actual mustard. She's also making it more difficult for dad to change her diaper. She has lately decided that diaper changes are a good time to poop and pee. Come on Ellie, give your old man a break ... I'm still new at this diaper changing thing. I just wonder if I can barely change a diaper for a 3 lb baby how am I going to do when she gets up to 8, 9, 10 (pounds, not years) and beyond?
She is also continuing to gain weight. At her eight o'clock assessment today she weighed 3 lbs 5 oz (1490 g)! Good job Ellie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job Ellie....talked to many people I don't see often yesterday and most are following your blog and praying for you. We're all anxious for those 8, 9, 10 pound days so we can help daddy with the diaper changing...well maybe...love you...have a great day my chickadees...mom
ReplyDeleteBen: You are just paying for your raising. She is not doing anything but acting like a typical breastfed baby. If she was a boy instead of a girl it would be in your face.
ReplyDeleteMom G
Well Ben, I frankly think it gets easier as they get bigger. Of course, maybe you also have more recent experience and that helps? She is adorable! I think you are both doing very well as parents and am very proud of all three of you. Love to All... Aunt Alice
ReplyDelete