Saturday, September 27, 2008
Ronnie's Tupperware Wish List
This post is for those who want to help support the Ronald McDonald House where Ben and I have had the blessing to stay during the past few weeks and will continue to stay at in the future until we bring our Little Ellie home.
Here is a link to the wish list of Tupperware items that the Ronald McDonald House of Topeka (aka Ronnie's) would like to have. It shows a list of the items they want as well as an "X" mark beside the items that have already been purchased. Please email me at my Gmail address (mandysue@gmail.com) if you would like to purchase something for Ronnie's from the list. I've figured the totals and will actually need for people to send me a check (written out to me) for the amount. I will then place the large order and will have it all shipped to me at Ronnie's at once. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you want to pay by credit card, by all means, you can order through the online party - and then just change the shipping address to Ronnie's. There is just no way to "split" where the TW goes as far as shipping is concerned. I sure hope this makes sense...if not, please let me know!
Again, the address at Ronnie's is listed on the left side navigation of this blog.
Thanks again for helping Ronnie's out...they sure do appreciate it...and we Gramkows do too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment