Monday, September 22, 2008

Weight Watchers

Yes yes, that is what Ben and I are...weight watchers! And we are watching our little Ellie's weight grow to....drum roll please...3 lbs. 2 oz. That's right, she gained 20 grams so is up to 1420 total grams for you metrics out there. Oh, I can't remember if I posted before or not - but they lowered her High Flow to 1.5 Liters nasal cannula. Now, she didn't like this last time we went to 1.5, so hopefully this run is better. Guess what...we met another NICU mom - please pray for another little friend of Ellie's, named Nathaniel. My, my she's social these days and already has lots of friends her size :) Daddy's turn to kangaroo hold tonight - she's had more than a few episodes during it though... :( Praying our little Ellie gets a good night's rest and a good report for Mommy and Daddy tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Hope the transition to 1.5L goes better this time---if so, all the more closer to no NC so the tape can be taken off!!! To let those cute cheekers heal! Will try to call when I get off work tomorrow. Only 4 days till we get to see the Gramkows! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers your way for a good nights rest for all of you!

    ReplyDelete