Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Princess' New Clothes

Many of you are aware that Ellie get cuter and cuter every day. Today has certainly been no exception. As you can see her new outfit is very flattering even though it isn't extremely well fitting. As you might imagine we've also gotten some clothes as gifts: some preemie, some newborn, and some a little bigger. So we've washed the smallest ones and we're going to bring them with us tomorrow. Hopefully we can post some pictures soon of Ellie in her new wardrobe.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Here's my first thought as the picture greeted me.." Oh, such a darling baby."
    She does look sweet her in new clothes. Its interesting to know you are excited about her wardrobe Ben. Keep that in mind for the future. Lets see, about 12 yrs from now..you'll hear something like this " but Daaaaddy! I neeeed a new pair of jeans!"
    hugs to all from Plains.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy and Ben...My daughter, Wrenn Pacheco has been keeping me updated on your precious Ellie's progress. She is beautiful...I have a good friend who had a super preemie baby about 18 years ago and there is no stopping that kid now! I know that she is going to be fine and I admire your strength and courage. Hug Ellie for me and best wishes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were reading your other comments and I read my comment to Wrenn and my other daughter Robin...after reading it I realized I didn't sign my comment. So needless to say they had a good laugh at my expense...calling me the "phantom Commenter"..so then I had to write again and identify my self...I am Susan Harris - Wrenn's momor you can just call me the "crazy ole lady!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I come to work and read about my Great Niece Ellie every morning, then I share her progress with my co-workers weather they want to know or not. She is precious. I'm so happy you both are in the "computer age" so you know how to keep us all informed on her progress. Now as you are talking to her, remember to tell her that her great aunt Marsha is her favorite aunt, so when we finally meet she won't be afraid of me like she is going to be of her great aunt Jeanne. All my love to the 3 of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a little beauty! she is definitely "pretty in pink"!!! i love how she is growing and getting cuter every day! continuing to pray for you all... jen

    ReplyDelete