Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Family Photo!

Ellie's still having a good day! Yippee! We thank Jesus for this precious day with our precious little girl. We thought you might enjoy the photo of Team Gramkow! :) Keep praying for us! Prayers for Mommy and Daddy as we take advantage of these good days and get homework done! Also pray for Ben as he has a technical interview with Garmin tomorrow at K-State. Oh happy day! Love, Ben, Mandy and Ellie Gramkow (I still love writing that!)

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad. You all are looking great! We will be praying for You all. Good luck on the interview!

    Love,
    Adam, Kelly and Naomi (It only gets better with time. Naomi signs everything I send out from home.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see a pic of all three!!! Can't wait to see you all. Thank you Kent for the trained ear!! Keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers...love ya...mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that I'm saying this, but she looks so big now that she is wearing clothes (mommy's milk is sure doing wonders)! The 3 of you are such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the family pic!!! You are truly a super trio. Love ya--only 2 days till we see you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandy,
    Glad to hear that things are going well. Isn't God great! He has a very special plan for Ellie, won't it be neat to see it unfold.

    My cousin in in the same spot as you. Little Abigail was born @ 27 weeks also. She just came home from the Des Moines Hospital the end of August.

    I'm glad that Wendy put this site on her Facebook, otherwise I wouldn't have known. We will pray for you and for little Ellie that God would make his presence known to you. That He would continue to keep His loveing arms wrapped your family!

    Jen Skellenger (Heinold)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo you all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete